Have you lost a child due to the negligence or abuse of a daycare worker?
Child care is a topic of dire importance in most American families with working parents, and the safety of a child at these facilities is a legitimate concern. Child abuse at a daycare is unacceptable and should be dealt with immediately; however, some cases of daycare abuse and neglect result in wrongful death.
Rasansky Law Firm is heavily experienced in daycare abuse cases, and leads the country with handling related cases of this matter. Rasansky Law Firm aims to see justice for any child that was abused at a daycare center. In the event of a wrongful death, a family can take comfort in knowing that they’re helping to protect future children. At times, ligation is necessary in order to see that justice is truly served.
Wrongful death victims and their families deserve to bring all liable parties involved into a lawsuit, so that the child is given his or her best chance at a full recovery. Numerous factors can contribute to a daycare wrongful death case, including:
- The amount of caretakers working in relevance to the amount of children under their supervision.
- Where was the caretaker located during the incident?
- What actions were taken once the situation was discovered?
- Were the caretakers CPR certified?
- What was the length of time until an ambulance was called by the facility?
- Were there any licensing violations by the facility, and did it have any relation to the death of the child?
- Were any other children injured or abused during the incident that led to the child’s death?
Many other circumstances can come into play in a wrongful death daycare case. A child should never have to endure abuse at a daycare facility, and a wrongful death should never happen. Taking legal action now can compensate a grieving family, but more importantly, it will protect children from danger in the future. Rasansky Law Firm takes the wrongful death of a child at daycare very seriously, and calling to discuss your situation comes at no cost. Call 1-877-403-9378 today to discuss the matters in your case.